Aged Care Living
Online Payments
Retirement Living

How do I organise a needs assessment?

If you wish to apply for a Residential Care Subsidy, you’ll require a needs assessment to be completed by the DHB Needs Assessment team. You can ask your GP for an assessment referral, or you can contact your local service via the NASC website at nznasca.co.nz.

Need some help?

Whether you want to speak to someone on the phone or prefer to send an email, we’re here to help guide you through any queries or questions you may have about moving into an Oceania Village.