Aged Care Living
Online Payments
Retirement Living

Do I need to appoint an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPOA) before moving in?

Yes. An Enduring Power of Attorney (EPOA) is a legal document which sets out who can take care of your personal or financial matters if you can’t. That person is called your attorney. There are two types of EPOAs – an EPOA for Personal Care and Welfare and an EPOA for Property.

You need to set up an EPOA through a lawyer. The EPOA for Personal Care and Welfare only comes into effect if a medical practitioner determines you can no longer make decisions for yourself.

Need some help?

Whether you want to speak to someone on the phone or prefer to send an email, we’re here to help guide you through any queries or questions you may have about moving into an Oceania Village.